People and software
Authors and contributers
Design and implementation: Ivaylo I. Iliev.
Email: iliev_ivaylo at yahoo dot com
If you have any questions or comments or if you would like to contribute, please drop us a line. We’ll be happy to hear from you.
Software and literature used
Some of the inspirations and tools behind FrAid:
- org.netlib.math.complex.Complex - the only change here is Complex.im and Complex.re were made public instead of private;
- and Java ofcourse.
- Edwars, C.H., Penney, D.E., "Differential Equations and Boundary Value Problems : Computing and Modelling";
- Hamming, R.W., "Digital Filters;"
- Hill, Francis S., "Computer Graphics";
- Lauwerier, Hans, "Fractals, Endlessly Repetaed Geometrical Figures";
- Lotus, A., "Fractal Cosmos, The Art of Mathematical Design";
- McGuire, Michael, "An eye for fractals: a graphic amp; photogrpahic essay";
- Nakamura, Shoichiro, "Numerical Analysis and Graphic Visualization with Matlab";
- Nagashima, H., Baba, Y., "Introduction to Chaos";
- Smith, Steven, W., "The Scientist and Engineer's Guide to Digital Signal Processing"
- Strang, Gilbert, "Linear Algebra and its Applications";
- Strogatz, Steven, "Nonlinear Dynamics and Chaos";
- Wall, K., Watson, M., Whitis, M. et al., "Linux programming Unleashed";